The Burlington Potters’ Guild is a vibrant group of artists that welcomes all levels of experience from complete beginner to professional. We have a fabulous pottery studio housed at the Art Gallery of Burlington, which is also home to 7 other guilds.
Inspiration is never far away!
Are you interested in becoming a member?
Upcoming events at a glance
Are you interested in getting notification of upcoming Sales and Exhibitions? Please sign up below.
- Window displays for March: Alison Brannen, Sarah Whitehead
- Arts Burlington AGM, Monday March 19, 7-9pm
- BPG Speaker night Tuesday March 20, 7:30pm: Participants in the All Guilds Show
- Window display for April: Karla Rivera, Susan Card
- SETUP FOR KALEIDOSCOPE: Thurs, April 19, 3-9pm
- All Guilds Show, April 21-May 21,
Opening Reception: April 20, 5-7pm
- Kaleidoscope Show and Sale: April 21 & 22
- Take-in All Guilds Show: Apr 16, 1:30-3pm, Lee Chin
- Volunteer Appreciation Night: Apr 16, 5-7pm Shoreline
- BPG Speaker Night, Tuesday April 17: Heidi McKenzie
- BPG Speaker Night, Tuesday May 15: Rhonda Uppington